To survive and grow, your business needs customers. To get customers, you need to promote your business. Earlier it was all about a flyer, a brochure, a postcard, or an ad in the local newspaper. But in today’s digital world, there are endless possibilities.
So if you are struggling to find out the best ways to promote your business, this post is going to help you a lot. I’m going to discuss few most trusted and effective ways for business promotion.
1. Search Engine Optimization – SEO is a major part that helps your business in the long run. No matter how much money you spend on Google ads or other things but ranking on Google’s first page organically is something else. It is a very long and slow process but ranking on the first page will drive a crazy amount of traffic to your website.
2. Create a blog and post high-quality content – We just discussed SEO, content is such an important factor for all of it. Posting high-quality content in blog posts and helping people through them is the best way to promote business. There is a term called “keyword”. You can target your keywords a lot more with the help of blogs.
3. Social media – Social media is not just a tool to get exposure. The benefits of Social Media for Business are much more than we think. You can post engaging content and get seen by people. Social media ads are one of the best ways to get results. Facebook ads can target your audience and you can get a vast amount of leads.
4. Google ads – With the help of SEO you are getting better but it is a very long process. SEO can take weeks or months to show some results. Meanwhile, you can run Google ads. If you have the budget, Google Ads are perfect. Google Ads show up at the very top of the results before organic listings. You can run Google ads in different formats like images, text, videos, etc.
5. Upload informative videos on YouTube – YouTube has emerged as one of the major social platforms in the last few years. If your business has something unique or you can make a video for that then what are you waiting for? Grab the chance! Your focus should be on adding value rather than generating profits.
6. Hire Influencers – Don’t think you have to start out spending thousand of dollars to get Angelina Jolie. Influencers are people with a good amount of followers on a particular website. Make sure you hit the person with your target audience. If you are selling shoes for men and you are hitting people on Pinterest then it makes no sense.
7.Offer a free product or service – According to studies, people are more likely to accept something for free rather than paying. But, why are you providing something for free? It has been proven the best marketing technique for ages. Once you provide any service for free and kept his/her contact details then you convert them into your customer later. People are bound to feel like they owe you when they acknowledge something free of charge.
You know your business better. No one can tell you which technique will work for you. R
Rather than spamming a bunch of these, choose one technique with proper research and work on it for at least 3 months.
At 3 months, if you aren’t seeing results, move on to the next option.